Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Winter Friendship!

One of the newer Christmas images from DRS Designs is the Snowman Bird Buddies (232H) that I've used on today's card. I really like how this card turned out--the colors, the layout, and the bit of sparkle on the snowman make this one of my faves!


I appropriately paired this image with the Snowflakes and Winter Cheer Greeting (135G). I used red snowflake punchies as embellishments along with twine tied in a cute little bow on a snowflake embossed background.


Since I like all of the elements of this card so much, I'm pretty sure I'll be using this image and greeting for some of the Christmas cards I send out this year. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be back soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Janett said...

I love this card The colors work so well with the layout.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin