Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sorry I Missed Your Birthday!

There's nothing worse then the feeling you get when you realize you've missed someone's birthday.  The new Lost Track Birthday Greeting (482F) is a belated funny from DRS Designs that you can use to help make up for it.  


I created my own pattern paper for this card using the Funky Birthday stamp (494D).  It was stamped in blue and green inks and then the edges were distressed in blue as well.  I stamped the recently released Vertical Birthday Wishes (400D) on the blue panel and the dark blue panel at the top was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder for texture.  Some white grosgrain ribbon embellished it nicely and pulled everything together.  Finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5".

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin