Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spider Halloween

For all you Halloween lovers, you need to check out the new stamps DRS Designs has just released!  I mentioned a few posts ago that I got sidetracked with these new stamps and here's one of those projects.  The Fuzzy Spider (550H) and the Vertical Happy Halloween(538D) are brand new and now available for purchase!  
I thought it was only appropriate to stamp the Empty Spider Web (329G) for the background to show off the Fuzzy Spider.  The Martha Stewart Bat punchies are a great touch for this kind of card.  I added eyes to them with a white gel pen.

 
I colored the spider image with Copic Markers masked it and then sponged purple ink around its belly. I thought about adding black flock to the gray parts, but for the sake of time I decided against it. I just might still do it when I use this stamp again. How would you spook up this spider?
 
Enjoy all of DRS Designs new Halloween stamps and even better, enjoy stamping and creating your Halloween Cards!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin