Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Monkey Birthday

The challenge on the DRS Designs Blog this week is all about Jungle Animals.  I used Michelle the Monkey (871E) on this Birthday card to submit it for the challenge.


It turned out to be rather easy to create, with the most enduring part being the background paper.  However, it was quick to make since the area was small. It was made by stamping the newly released Argyle Background (438P) with brown ink and then selected diamonds were stamped in blue using the Argyle Diamond (441A).  The grassy area under this adorable monkey was done by masking, sponging, and then stamping the Easy Grass Background (059E).  The funny Monkey Birthday Greeting (594F) was stamped at the bottom and makes for a great masculine card, don't you think?  If I had a brother, I'd give it to him *wink*.

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin