Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 24, 2012

One Last Taste Of Summer

Happy Fall, Y'all! 

 I know Fall just began, but I just had to squeeze one more Summer related post before Autumn, Halloween and Christmas dominate my blog for a while. I created this Summer Strawberry card to sneak peek one of DRS Designs new sentiments. "You're So Sweet" (546D) is part of their next release which will be available for purchase on September 29th. 


I liked the idea of this sentiment paired with these Large (Juicy) Strawberries (291K), but I'll also be showing it off soon with some of DRS Designs Marshmallow stamps too.  Here, they were colored with Copic Markers and then sponged with light blue ink after cutting them out with a Nestie die.  I handmade the sentiment banner and used Post It Notes to mask off the edges before sponging it with light blue ink as well.  I added a red rhinestone to each side to dress up the banner a little bit. Red and white gingham ribbon was tied in the center and a little ribbon tag in the upper right corner made this card fun! Hope you enjoyed seeing my last taste of Summer...Lots of Autumn and Halloween cards coming soon!

 Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin