Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkin Magic!

Hi Friends! 
It's Thursday already and another Blog challenge just started on the DRS Designs Blog. The theme this week is pumpkins, and I was able to plan my layout to show off another sneak peek of the new stamps DRS Designs is releasing this Saturday, September 29th.


The new stamps on this card are the Batty Happy Halloween (548G) and the Accent Bats (517A) that I used to create the pattern paper.  I also used the fun Fancy Pumpkin (077G) and the Interlocking Star Background (819H).  The Fancy Pumpkin was colored with Copic Markers and I stamped the Accent Bats around it.  Some Yellow Stickles brightened up his eyes, nose, and mouth.  

I'm loving these new Halloween stamps and I hope you've enjoyed the ones I've show so far.  Don't forget, Saturday is the big release day and you can see the new stamps HERE as soon as they become available. 

I'll be showing off more Halloween goodness soon! 
Stay tuned!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin