Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So Sweet Cocoa

With the chill in the air, Autumn is definitely here!  Don't let that bright sunshine fool you!  It's time to start winding down every evening with my fireplace on, a cozy blanket over my shoulders, a good book in one hand and a nice hot cup of cocoa in the other! 


Here's another card I made to sneak peek DRS Designs new "You're So Sweet" (546D) sentiment.  That adorable "Mini Marshmallow" (493A) you see in the background is also part of this upcoming release.  All of the new designs will be available for purchase on September 29th.  I colored the Cocoa and Marshmallows (233H) with Copic Markers and fussy cut it.  I used an SU! punch to cut out the sentiment and adhered it with foam tape.   I wrapped a little twine at the bottom and added 3 brown rhinestones.  

Three more days until the new releases are available for purchase! Stay tuned to see more! 

Enjoy! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin