Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Day!


Hi Everybody! 
Hope you're having a great weekend and a wonderful Summer thus far.  I've spent this weekend stamping away! Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm busy making Christmas cards for DRS Designs.  Many of them you will see soon, but I decided to take a break today and show off a Summery card I made using this cute Watermelon and Friend stamp (798H) and the new Watermelon Border (095H).


Both were colored with Copic Markers and I used a portion of the Popped Up Birthday Greeting (924H) for the sentiment.  


This is what the stamp actually looks like.  Since it is mounted only on cling cushion I was able to cut it away from the rest of the stamp and use my stamp positioner to make a one line sentiment from it.  Gotta love unmounted rubber!!!

Stay cool!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin