Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas With Santa

It's still 'Christmas in July' on the DRS Designs Blog and I've played along in this week's challenge "Christmas With Santa."   



What could be more perfect for this challenge than the Santa with Reindeer image (016L)? The best part...I already had it colored (with Copic Markers) in my stash and it was already to go! Gotta love that! The majority of my time making this card was spent created the striped background paper.  I stamped this myself with the Open Plaid stamp (631P) with red ink.  I love how it looks like Candy Cane paper!

Get ahead start on your Christmas cards this year and join us in this week's "Christmas With Santa" challenge.  Enter your challenge card HERE and win a great prize from DRS Designs.

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin