Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

How neat do these ice skates (373H) look with their glittery blades? Couldn't help but bling them up a bit when I created this card for DRS Designs Blue Christmas Challenge.


The skates were colored with Copic Markers and after cutting it out with a Nestability die, I sponged blue ink around it. The pattern paper was created using the 4 in 1 Snowflakes  background (096D) and heating it with clear embossing powder to give it the darkened look. A thin white panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and silver ribbon really gave it an elegant look. The Warm Wishes sentiment (611D) was simply stamped in the upper left corner and the card front was adhered to an A2 dark blue cardstock base.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you get a chance to do a little stamping I hope you'll join DRS and play along. All of the challenge details can be found HERE.

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin