Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On Your Engagement




Hi Everyone, 
Hope you're week is great thus far! Mine will be better in just a few days--have a stay-cation planned for a family wedding and I have a whole week off work! I'm looking forward to the time off and the time with family from out-of-town.  

 We'll be celebrating another wedding coming next Spring.  My Sister-in-Law got engaged not too long ago and I created this card for her. It is definitely CAS, but I really like it.  It's hard to see the shimmer in the gray cardstock, but it gives this card an elegant feel.  The heart embossing folder gives it the perfect touch too! The 2 stamps I used are by DRS Designs:

I know this is a popular time for Weddings and Anniversaries, so you might be interested in making your own card to wish a special couple well.  Check out all of the Wedding and Anniversary stamps by DRS Designs.  Nothing says "love" like a hand stamped card! 

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin