Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let It Snow!

Dare I say it...It's time to start thinking about your Christmas cards this year! Perhaps some new Christmas stamps are what you need to inspire you. The new stamps I showed off in my previous post and the ones seen on the latest DRS Blog Challenge are now available for purchase!!



It was a lot of masking and sponging, but I think it turned out really cute!  It was a lot easier to create than I thought it was going to be too--which is always a good thing!  For the background I stamped the Interlocking Snow Background (015H) with white Staz On ink. Three simple rhinestones decorate the top right of the card front.


Check out all of DRS Designs new Christmas stamps HERE as soon as they become available. Happy shopping and stamping!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin