Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Christmas In July!

My what a Summer we are having! For the last 2 weeks temps have been 90* or higher! I'm enjoying staying in with the air conditioner on full blast and cooling off by stamping some Christmas in July cards.


This card uses for different stamps from DRS Designs:
Snowmen Smiles Greeting (962G)
Simply Snowman (383G)
Small Happy Holiday Greeting (515C)
Interlocking Snow Background (015H)


Do you need a cool down too? Join DRS Designs this month for several different Christmas in July challenges.  This week they are looking for Christmas cards in general.  Link you card up HERE to enter to win your choice of 2 DRS Christmas holiday stamps! 


Thanks for stopping in!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin