Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lemons!

I've had some time off of work over the last few days and it's been great!  I've been spending lots of time with family and my stamps, and even my computer is getting some extra love this week!  It's nice to finally show off many of the cards I've been hiding from you all. Today's card is one of them.


I created this card to show off the new Citrus Border (109G) that was recently released by DRS Designs.  I paired it with the Life Gives You Lemons Greeting (110K) and created my own pattern paper using the Citrus Slice (851D).  The background was heat embossed so it gave this card a bit of texture since I didn't used ribbon (shocking, I know!) or any metal embellishments. 

Hope you like it! 

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin