Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Stamps From DRS Designs


I'm loving the new stamps that are available now from DRS Designs. They are all from a summer animal theme that includes the Lazy Leopard (193L) I used in my previous post, and the Lion King (181G). There's also Summer food-type stamps like Lemonade (121H) and Watermelon (095H), and water animals like a seal(112E), an octopus (147E) and this Happy  Shark(153G)!  You can check them all out along with their matching sentiments on the New Release page as soon as they become available for purchase!


I used Copic Markers to color this not-so-friendly-underwater friend.  But, look at that face.  He doesn't look very mean, does he?  I then used a Fiskars border punch to appropriately add waves underneath him. The Killer Birthday sentiment (175D) is also part of this new release. I used a Nestability die to cut it out and sponged blue ink around it while it was still in the die to highlight it a little.

I hope you enjoy the seeing the new stamps and have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin