Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, June 22, 2012

CAS Happy Thoughts


We're preparing for my sons 1st birthday party so this week has been hectic. (Still trying to get over the shock that his birthday is practically here!!) So, I went with a Clean and Simple card for this weeks DRS Blog Challenge.


The theme is flowers and I apologize this card didn't photograph very well. I used the Spring Crocus Flower (1066H) for my focal image, colored it with Copic Markers, and layered it with cardstock. I used plain white cardstock for my card base. I stamped it with the One Line Happy Thoughts (951D) sentiment off center to the right and then used a Score Pal to create an embossed square line around the area where I placed the image.  As a final touch I added matching pink rhinestones for a little bling!

Play along and enter to win a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs HERE
Good Luck and Have a wonderful day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin