Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time Keeps On Ticking...

...away from me this week. I can't believe it's Thursday already! Day by Day my To-Do list is getting longer & longer and I'm hardly tending to it enough to cross some things off of it.


Two weeks ago my Great-Aunt went into the hospital with breathing problems. She's the one who turned 93 this past February. (Here's a pic of her when she turned 90!) As it turns out she was in congestive heart failure and she had a lot of fluid in her lungs. After a 10 day hospital stay, she was recently discharged to a nursing home for Rehabilitation. Unfortunately due to her worsening dementia, doctors have deemed her unfit to be left alone and unless we can find good, cheap, 24 hour care, she won't ever be going back to her home again. This transition has been a difficult one for all of us and I haven't had a lot of free time in the last week or so for stamping. I hope to have some time to myself after work this weekend to get back on track.


Please keep my Great-Aunt and family in your prayers.
Thanks so much!


With a hopeful smile,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these is sooo hard! I remember having to do this with my Gram :( Stay strong and praying for you all! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Big hugs and prayers for you and your family hun!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin