Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Simply Thanksgiving Sheetloads Sneak Peek!

DRS Designs is sponsoring the October Sheetloads sketch. I created a Thanksgiving card using their sketch. Here's a little sneak peek!



It's my day to post on the DRS Designs blog. You can see the finished card & all the details on how to win from DRS Designs HERE!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

:-)

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I went to peak at your Pumpkin card over at DRS and it is gorgeous!! Just love your coloring and design.
Beautiful job. I left a comment there as well but wanted to leave one here too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin