Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

S&D12 ATC Challenge!

This weeks theme for the Sunflowers and Dragonflies Blog Challenge is an easy one! Just create an Artist Trading Card! I love working on the small 2.5" x 3.5" surface of an ATC--The small scale allows me to work quickly & you really can't do anything too difficult since you are limited by the size. They really are that easy, won't you join us in this challenge?


Please post a direct link to your challenge project from either your blog or an online gallery to the Sunflowers and Dragonflies Blog, specifically on the Challenge #12 Blog Post, so we can view it. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword S&D12.

This week's prize is the Alice In Wonderland Stamp Set!
Deadline is next Friday October 16th.


I seem to be in the Holiday mood lately on my blog so I thought I'd continue it with this challenge as well. I used the Winter Tree from the Four Seasons Set cut from white cardstock as the focal point of my ATC. I colored it with marker and added Stickles to the "mounds of snow" at the tree base. I computer generated the "Winter Wishes" sentiment and used a snow flake border punch to accent the Winter theme. I added a pop of color by adding a red bow to the tree. This tree is decorated for the holidays!

Stamps: Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs- Winter Tree from the Four Seasons Set
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: Bic Markers, Silver Ice Stickles, EK Success Snowflake Border Punch, Ribbon unknown, SU! Word Window Punch,
Finished Card Size: 2.5" x 3.5"



I'm look forward to seeing your ATC!



Hope you're having a great weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG how sweet is this! Guess what we woke up to some snow on the ground today! Hope we do not have any back home! LOL!

Anonymous said...

OMG how sweet is this! Guess what we woke up to some snow on the ground today! Hope we do not have any back home! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable Jen!! I love that poor little tree and your snowflakes are gorgeous!! Great ATC!! HUGS

Jessica G. said...

Great ATC, Jennifer! The navy background really makes your tree stand out and the sparkle on the snow is perfect!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin