Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Princess!

I know that soon enough on Halloween night we will have lots of ghosts and goblins knocking on our door. What are the chances that we'll see a Pumpkin Princess like this one?



Stamps: Sunflowers & Dragonflies Creative Designs- Pretty Little Pumpkin, DRS Designs-G329 Empty Spider Web, E043 Halloween Arc
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Rubber Stampede Embossing Ink
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by Bazzill & American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Prima Flowers, Brads by the Paper Studio, Seafoam White Embossing powder by Ranger
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



I made this card a little different than usual. If you look close at the above picture, you can see that the card fold is on the left side of the brown cardstock--not the orange base like you would normally see. This is the first time I've created a card like this & I have to admit, I love the unique look!





This image is from Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs and she is one of 3 Halloween images you can win this week for playing along this week in our Halloween Greeting Blog Challenge. We hope that you'll join us!

Hurry, participation deadline for this challenge is this Friday, October 30th!

Good Luck!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! She's so adorable Jen!! Love the pretty colors and your combo with the images!! ;) Have fun at Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love the orange and brown combo! Happy Halloween!

Jessica G. said...

How cute! I've seen baby pumpkins, but this princess pumpkin is adorable, too. Great coloring!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin