Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Only Have Eyes For You!

Happy Sunday! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

We've had a wonderful Fall weekend so far! We spent last night at a Halloween party and oh what fun it was! I won first place for the Best Halloween Costume! I'll be posting our pictures later today for you to see. Today, I'm hoping we can get to the Cider Mill since the sun is out & It looks beautiful out. We've had a lot of rain lately--it's nice to see the sun!

Well, in the spirit of Halloween I have a pumpkin card to share with you today.
The eyes, the candy corn and the sentiment are images from DRS Designs. I couldn't help but make a spooky Jack-O-Lantern from these images!


Stamps: DRS Designs- A086 Candy Corn, C062 Eyeball, D092 Eyes for You Sentiment
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, Bazzill, and American Crafts
Accessories: Bic Markers, Nesties, Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Cricut and the Home Accents Cartridge, EK Success Corner Rounder, Ribbon by Joann's Holiday Inspirations
Finished Card Size: 5.75" x 6"



I used my Cricut to cut many of the die cuts on this card-the pumpkin ovals, the leaf, and the background. I hand cut out the stem from some left over brown cardstock that had been embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I pop dotted the green part of the eye.

OK, that's it for now...I'm going to upload my pics from last nights party.
Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Jen!! This is soooo creative!! I just love what you've done with the images here!! TEE!! That pumpkin is sooo darn cute!! TFS! HUGS

Samantha said...

I love this guy!! Great job, Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin