Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party!

Here's a couple pics we took at my house before the Halloween party last night.
I'm still so excited I won for best costume! DH was Poncho Villa and I was an Indian--He was telling everyone my Indian name was "Scrap-a-ja-wee-ah!" LOL!
Enjoy!

My sister, the Roaring 20's Flapper, and I




Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

What creative costumes -- looks like a great time!!

Beth Norman said...

How fun. I'll bet you get a lot of "gee you two look alike" because you and your sister really do.

Thanh Vo said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on your win

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin