Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spooky Witch Greetings

Halloween is not too far away now.
The ghosts, goblins, and witches will be out before we know it!



I used this cute little witch & sentiment from Rubbernecker to make ATC's for a Wacky Witch ATC swap I'm in at the Stamp Shack.

Stamps: Rubbernecker
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Barely Banana
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Bic Markers, Yellow Stickles
Finished Card Size: 3.5" x 2.5"

This ATC's was mostly colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol, but I also used a little bit of marker too. I sponged yellow ink around the image to soften the white cardstock up a bit and added yellow Stickles to Jack-O-Lantern's eyes, nose, and mouth.

Isn't she sweet? Practically too sweet to be spooky, huh?

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Adorable little witch and the touch of sparkle on the pumpkins is perfect! You are really ace-ing this ATC format!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi jen!! These are so very sweet!! I love the image and the fun coloring!! :) I love ATCs!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin