Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rubbernecker Challenge 18 and Stamp Shack Color Challenge!

For today's post, I've made one card to satisfy 2 different challenges. The first challenge was for this week's Rubbernecker Blog Challenge to use an animal image from their company and the second was for the Color challenge on the Stamp Shack, using faded denim, dark blue, ruby red, and white.





The animal image is "Flag Chickie" by Rubbernecker Stamps, and the color challenge colors are perfect for a Patriotic card. It's July 17th. It's not too late for a Patriotic 4th of July card, is it?


  • Stamps: Flag Chickie by Rubbernecker Stamps
  • Ink: Staz On Jet Black
  • Paper: Cardstock is Bazzill, patterned paper is by the Paper Studio
  • Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Marvy Uchida scallop punches, circle Coluzzle, red Colorbox chalk ink, Brads by Joann's Scrap essentials and American Crafts, Ribbon by Offray.

Kimmy and I are still looking for some ideas for our Reader inspired Fun Filled Friday challenge. Please visit this post and challenge us with your comments.

Also, Have you seen my Card sketch challenge for this week? Click here to see the sketch.

Hope your Thursday is a great one & not as hot as ours (93 humid degrees!)

Smiles,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable! So, so cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin