Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dimensional Glaze Challenge

Well, It's Sunday...time for our Fun Filled Friday Challenge Announcement!

Kimmy has challenge us to use Dimensional Glaze this week on our Fun Filled Friday Card.

I've been using Diamond Glaze so much lately I'll have to put my thinking cap on see if I can come up with something different. You'll be able to see what I come up with this Friday, July 18th, when I post my challenge card, right here on my blog.

Were you aware that Kimmy is giving away monthly blog candy to those who participate in our Fun Filled Friday challenges? Check out her post here so you can read all the details. Everyone loves Blog Candy, so Come On! Give it a try. I'd love to see what unique ideas everyone has with Diensional Glaze. It really has a ton of uses!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin