Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a Princess for the Day!

The Queen Kat Designs Bloggers Club is a club of crazy stamping bloggers that make all kinds of paper crafting projects. They feature 1 person each day and celebrate their creations. The Bloggers Club has featured over 100 people so far and they have quite a following. Not too long ago I received an email from Vicki of the QKD Bloggers club asking if I would like to be one of their featured Princesses.




Princess



Well, I am honored to say that today is my day! I am the featured QKD Princess for the day!



Thank you to Vicki and Tanis and the entire Royal Court at QKD for giving me this opportunity!



You can see my page here!



Have a great day!



Smiles,
Crown 2
'Crowned Princess' Jennifer



PS: Be sure to check my blog tomorrow for my second Card Sketch Wednesday Challenge! If you love card sketches, you're not going to want to miss it!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin