Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm So Excited!

About a month ago I saw that DRS Designs was looking for new design team members. I took the plunge and submitted my work, and now I'm ecstatic to reveal that I have made their Design Team! I love their stamps! If you love to color like me, then you will love their stamps as well. They come either wood mounted or rubber only, and they have stamps and sentiments for every occasion. They also have a new blog, which you can see here. I look forward to working with the staff at DRS Designs as well as the entire new DT.









Go check them out:
DRS Design Team
Angel Rivera - Angels World
Etha Schuette - More Green Wool
Jessica George - SCS Gallery
Marie McClellan - Boots To Stamps
Dawn Knight - SCS Gallery
Heather Reppen - Ink On My Ear
Jessica Knutsen - There She Goes

Stay tuned to my blog as I will be posting more projects from DRS Designs very soon!
Have a great Sunday!
Smiles,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

Congratulations Jennifer!! That's awesome!

Patti said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your design work!

Angel said...

hey congrats fellow DT member!! hehe! can't wait to work with you!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations. I know you'll be pleased to be on a design team. They will love your cards!

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats to you dear friend!!! Looking fwd to seeing your additions to the team

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin