Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Sketch Challenge Blog Candy Winner!

Spike Drum Roll please!


Congratulations to Cindy-GSMom385! You are the winner of my July Sketch Challenge blog candy give away! Thanks for participating in my sketch challenges! I hope you've enjoyed them.

You can see Cindy's winning card here. Isn't he a cutie?

For those of you who are new to my blog, every Wednesday I post a card sketch challenge. By creating a card using that sketch and posting a link to a photo of your card on the sketch post, you are entered in a monthly drawing for blog candy.

Of course there is still time for all of the August challenges. Make sure to check out the first sketch posted for August here to play along.

Happy Friday!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin