Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Christmas in July!

Wreath Christmas Card Christmas Tree

Now that the 4th of July has past, it's time to start thinking about Christmas! OK, not really, but for this weeks Fun Filled Friday Challenge I've challenged Kimmy to make Christmas in July cards. (I've actually seen the stores bringing out Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff already--can you believe it!?!?!)



If you horde your stamps like I do, then I'm sure you have brand new Christmas stamps that have never been inky! Well, go get 'em. It's time to make some Christmas cards! Hey, if you start now you can have all of them handmade & ready to send! So, get cardmakin' and let me see your green and red!



Hope you'll play along with this challenge this week. I look forward to seeing some Christmas cards made by my readers!



Have a Great Week!



Smiles,

Jennifer





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin