Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nothing Without Friendship

Here's my entry for the button challenge that can be found on the DRS Designs Blog this week. I created it to show off the new Life is Friendship sentiment (794F). I thought it was perfect for the Snowman Bird Buddies (232H) image. Since it is a Winter theme, I had to use snowflakes for my background paper. I stamped the Interlocking Snowflake stamp (015H) in blue and purple inks. I added 2 blue buttons to the background panel and love the finished look! I often forget to use buttons for embellishments, but I'm definitely inspired by all of the sample cards seen on the Challenge post! This challenge was a wonderful reminder and I hope to include buttons more routinely in my card making.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post today. Hope you'll be back soon!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin