Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hogs and Kisses

Happy New Year! 
I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday! I've taken a small break from all things crafty to spend more time with family over the holidays. But now, I'm eager to get back into the swing of things.  During my break I received some new dies and stamping supplies, and fresh batch of rubber was just the icing on the cake! Nothing gets me in the mood to stamp like new stuff! 



I'm having a blast creating cards with stamps that DRS Designs is releasing this Saturday, January 5th. The "Hogs and Kisses" sentiment (785B) I've used here is part of this release.  It goes so well with this Cupig image (607G) and the stamped Interlocking Heart Background (808H). All together they make an adorable Valentine's Day card!

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin