Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Heart Stem Rose

DRS Designs is starting off the New Year just right...with new stamps!  Check them all out HERE! If you make Valentine's Day cards, cards for Winter Wishes, or even some masculine cards then this release is for you.  I'll be sharing a card for each of these occasions very soon and today I'm sharing my Valentine's Day card.  


 I know this almost looks like a Christmas card, but I love red and olive colors together.  I've used the Heart Stem Rose (789G) and the Love You More Greeting (796B) on this card. Both are brand new. I colored the image with Copic Markers. It's so elegant and can be used for many different types of cards. I've got many ideas in my head for it!


Don't forget about DRS Designs Torn Paper Challenge.  Only a few days left to enter and there's a great prize up for grabs. Check it out and play along to win!

Hope your weekend is full of lots of stamping fun! 
Thanks for visiting. 

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,love your heart rose,coloring is so pretty,by the way I love green and red also lol,have a good day...

Karin said...

So pretty! Love the clean card design too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin