Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's A Jungle...Part One


The Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week is "It's A Jungle Out There." I created this cute ATC using DRS Designs Jenny Giraffe (859G) which was colored with Copic Markers. I used a Post-It Note to sponge in the ground line and then I tried getting a little creative with the tree. I used the Spooky Bat Tree (406H) for the tree trunk, cut off the moon and then covered the upper portion with leaf punchies punched from cardstock scraps.  

If you like to make ATC's, I encourage you to play along and link yours HERE. DRS Designs is giving away a $15.00 voucher toward FREE stamps! 

Stay tuned for my next post.  I'll be showing 'It's A Jungle Part 2!' where I'll use this ATC on a card and I promise it will be just as cute! 

Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!

Janett said...

So cute Jennifer love the tree.

Sharon said...

So cute Jennifer - glad you joined us at Wicked Wednesday!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin