Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer's Here!

With Memorial Day behind us now, the Summer is practically here! I know with tempreatures recently in the high 80's it sure feels like it!  So, I've been hiding out in my stamp room over the last few days cooling off in the air conditioner and stamping all things fun and summer.  Using stamps like DRS Design's Beach Baby Cutie Pie Kid (F1094) and the Fun in the Sun sentiment (D1072) is exactly what I'm talking about!

I colored this Beach Baby with Copic Markers.  The shading around her was created by laying a mask over her and sponging blue ink around her while the image was still in the Nesties die.  If people are wearing bathing suits, then there must be waves near by--using my Fiskars wave border punch was a must!  The Divine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder enhanced the water effect on this card. 


Don't forget to check out the DRS Designs Blog today and every day in June.  DRS Designs is giving away one free cling mounted stamp everyday. Just leave a comment on the DRS Designs blog every day in June to be entered.  See all the details HERE


**DRS Designs is also offering a special free stamp with any order before June 30th.  Check out all the details and view the free stamp HERE,  and as if the deal doesn't get any better...they are also offering FREE SHIPPING on any order over $50!


Thanks for visiting today and everyday and for leaving me a comment.  I enjoy reading them!
Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

Very cute! Love the swirls and the border of waves too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin