Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Feel Better Soon!

Hi Friends! Happy Monday to you all!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating with all the dads out there and that you're all rested up for the work week.  I had a very nice weekend, and had a nice chunk of time in my stamp room on Saturday.  I was able to finish 3 cards!

It's been a really long time since I've played with a sketch challenge. I finally added the sketch you see below to my to-do list.  It was really nice not to have to think too hard about making today's card--I always find the layouts to be the hardest part, but with this card, everything just feel right into place.

I used this weeks Card Patterns sketch 69 for my layout.


Here's my interpretation of it.


As you can see, I've used Leonard Pig Sick Day Blues (G1019) from DRS Designs.  I colored this image with Copic Markers.  I also used the Cured Yet Greeting (E1015), but I split it up into 3 parts to make it work with this sketch.  A little ribbon and some Primas flowers with brads dressed this card right up!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Leonard card.  Don't worry he'll feel better soon! ;-)

Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Love it! So you are going Copic. I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

Karin said...

The coloring is fantastic on this super cute card!

dstandard said...

This is just too cute! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

papertrails leaver said...

okay I love love love pigs and this little piggie you used is the cutest! Fabulous card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin