Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Four Legged Friends

Here's another card I made for the Caardvarks Wet/Dry Embossing challengeUnfortunately, I am not eligible to win the fabulous prize DRS Designs is giving away to two lucky participants, but you could!   What's the prize you ask??  Two prizes will be awarded, each participant will receive 15 DRS Designs stamps from the Stamp A Day Giveaway Campaign!!  Just click the Caardvarks link above to see all the details and link up your card today!

It's always so very sad when someone loses a pet, but when the time comes, I like having cards like this pet sympathy one on hand.  DRS Designs Pet Sympathy sentiment (H074) is so sincere.
Both the Small Cat Print (A1006) and the Small Dog Print (A1003) images are also by DRS Designs.  I stamped them with Versamark ink in the background on the card base.  The Pet Sympathy sentiment and the dark brown paw print were stamped in SU! Chocolate Chip.  I used Post It Notes to mask off the edges around the sentiment and sponged light blue ink over the wording.  A bit of embossing with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and a small dog bone embellished this card nicely.

********
Just a reminder to all you DRS Designs fans out there...if you've been debating about making a purchase, this is the month to do it! DRS Designs is offering Free shipping on any order over $50.00 and any order placed before June 30th will receive a free stamp.  Click HERE to see the photo of the free stamp and read all of the details.
*********

Happy Monday to you all, and thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Loving those colours--so perfect for a dog.

Karin said...

Great card and perfect color choice for this sympathy card :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin