Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bees or Rabbits?

Happy Friday!

Well, it's been a long time since I've acknowledged that I even own some House Mouse and Happy Hoppers!  As I was going thru some cards I made in the past, this one clearly jumped out at me.   So, yes, I didn't recently make this one, but this is one of those "oldie, but goody" cards. I just love this stamp, it's absolutly adorable!

I colored this image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol.  The edges were inked with Yellow Orchre Colorbox Chalk ink and I used black brads, a black spiral clip and ribbon to embellish it.  The bee pattern paper in the background is by The Paper Patch.
Enjoy and Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

This card is so adorable! Great coloring job :)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

ADORABLE!!! Your coloring is wonderful on this and that background paper matches perfectly. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin