Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's All About You!

DRS Designs is sponsoring this month's Caardvarks Blog challenge.  The challenge is to do dry and/or wet embossing on your project.  We hope that you'll play along and link your card on the Caardvarks Blog.  DRS Designs is giving away 2 prize packages of 15 stamps (!) each.  The stamps in these package are from the DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away!


I did both dry and wet embossing on today's card.


I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder and then heat embossed the balloons.  The balloons were adhered in place with foam tape.  The sentiment is also heat embossed. 

  Good luck playing in the challenge and winning a set of 15 stamps from DRS Designs!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin