Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Scrapling Birthday Card

I'm on a roll with these scraplings!  Did you see my post from the other day where I created several different scrapling cards?  Today I have a different type of scrapling card to show you. 


This card has a Scrapling on it.  I created the scrapling part of this card using DRS Designs Birthday Party Postage Frame stamp (H773).  I colored it with Copic Markers.  The area where you're supposed to put the postage stamp, I covered with yellow cardstock and then pop dotted the balloon from DRS Designs Here For The Party Cutie Pie Kid stamp (K670).  I even added a real piece of string to the balloon!


Inside the Scrapling I stamped the It's All About You Birthday greeting (H371).  I also used the Delightful Surprises Birthday Greeting (G409) on the actual card front.


Yes, the bottom red base is an actual card.  Not sure why I didn't take a picture of it, but you get the idea. 

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for leaving me your comments.  I appreciate your visit!

Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

So creative! I love the way you incorporated the scrapling on the front...Fab card!

Beth Norman said...

This jumps right out at me Jennifer. I love how you coloured those balloons--doesn't get any better than that. Fab work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin