Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Patriotic Theme!

Flags Fireworks Flags

For the Fun Filled Friday Challenge this week, Kimmy has announced that we make Patriotic cards in honor of Independence Day.


Are you planning on making any 4th of July themed cards this week? If so, please take a picture and post it on Friday with a link to it on my blog. I'd love to see your cards and get to know my readers as well.
Ribbon

Have a wonderful Holiday Week!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin