Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Sunday & FFF Challenge Announcement!

Happy Sunday, Happy Father's Day & Happy Birthday to my sister today! Boy, is today going to be a busy one!

However, I was able to pop in at my computer for a few to write up our new Fun Filled Friday Challenge Announcement. For this weeks challenge, Kimmy has challenged us to make a card with a unique fold. So, I guess this means that I can't make the usual A2 card with the side fold, or the top fold...this week, things need to be a little more interesting! Make sure to check back on Friday June 20th, so you can see what we each come up with.

So, what kind of plans do you have for Father's Day today?

With today also being my sister's 27th birthday the whole family is going out to dinner to celebrate both of them! We're going to Red Lobster--one of our favorite restaurants. For some reason my sister & I pick Red Lobster every year for our Birthday dinners, but we hardly ever eat there during other times of the year.

Unfortunately however, before I can enjoy dinner with my family I have to work in the wee morning hours then I'm meeting everyone at the restaurant at 2:30pm sharp! I know I'll be hungry!

Well, Happy Sunday to you all & Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
Have a great week!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin