Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wanna win Blog Candy?

During my morning coffee Coffee Drinker and blog hopping routine, I stumbled upon this blog candy give-away that I'm sure every stamper would want to get in on...well, at least I do anyways!

You'll find the candy give-away on the Starvingartist Stamps blog. Make sure to take a look. They are giving away a brand new sheet of DoodleFactory TROPICS stamps and 2 sets of the newest TROPIC SENTIMENTS stamps to match. Between all the sets, there are a ton of stamps!

So, as part of the blog candy requirements, I am doing my part to help spread the word about their give-away.

You can't tell me you wouldn't want to win it, cause if you're a stamper I know that you want to! Bounce

Smiles,
Jennifer



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin