Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun Filled Friday Challenge Announcement!

Well, it's Sunday...time to announce this weeks Fun Filled Friday Challenge.

For this weeks challenge, I have Challenged
Kimmy to create a card that is all
Black and White!

It can be any theme, use any sort of image, use any kind of embellishments, but the only colors anywhere on the card must only be black and white.

Kimmy and I are looking for our readers to join us for our Fun Filled Friday challenges. Let's see your Black and white cards! On Friday when I post my Black and white card you can post a link your challenge card on that post. Give it a try! I'd love to see your cards!

Well, it's Sunday and the weekend is just about over, so...

Have a wonderful week!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin