Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

FFF Challenge Announcement for June 27th, 2008

For those of you who may be new to my blog, Kimmy, one of my best friends, and I host card making challenges on our blogs every week called Fun Filled Fridays (FFF). We take turns every other week giving a challenge. These challenges are announced every Sunday, and we display our finished cards for that challenge the following Friday. Kimmy and I keep the details to ourselves regarding these challenge cards, so until her challenge post Friday, I have no idea what she is planning on making until I see it, just like the rest of you, and vice versa. I think it is so much fun to see how different or similar our cards turn out. We have shared our stamps and images so one day we'll end up making a card using the same image--I just know it! How funny will that be?

Well, without further adieu, this week I have challenged Kimmy to use those Beautiful Bella stamps we own! They are just too cute & I love how there is a Bella for ever occasion! Have you ever checked them out? Her Fellas are adorable too!

This past Friday I posted that I was getting together with some of my friends from the Stamp Shack at a LSS. We had a blast! It was tons of fun and Kimmy and I were there from 3pm til 12 midnight. We were the last ones in the store! My goal was to get a lot accomplished & not be running my mouth the whole time. Well, I got more accomplished at this crop then I have at any of the others we attended! I made 3 cards, one of which you will see very soon, and I plan on submitting the others to card making magazines. Wish me luck, but if they don't get accepted, I'll post them here of course!

At the crop, I was also able to do a little scrapbooking. My Husband and I recently moved into our newly built home (Well, it's been 3 months now!) and since construction started in September of 2007, I've been scrapping the progress ever since. (You can see pics of the construction progress on my blog starting here and working through the archives backwards.) However, the scrapping is way behind schedule! Construction has been done now for several months and I'm only at them putting up all the lumber-the house frame-in my scrapbook. I was stuck in a rut and then the big move took up a lot of my time and I just needed to match up my pictures with some fun papers to get me inspired to work on it again. I'm happy I've got another page started & well on the way!


Well, please stay tuned for Friday when I post my Beautiful Bella Challenge card and I hope you check back often. Have you subscribed to my blog yet? Go up to the top left hand side of my blog where you see the orange feed icon and click on the word subscribe! I've just added it!

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday! Tanny

Smiles,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I like your blog and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin