Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 24, 2008

From House to Home

Well, after 2 weeks my Husband & I are finally pretty much settled into our new home. With all of the talking I've been doing about being so excited to move, I've finally had a chance to go through some pictures and to post them here for you all to see. I'll post a few pictures everyday & tell you a little about each one. We could consider this a digital scrapbook! This will give me some extra time to get my craft room developed. We all need a space to let the creativity flow, otherwise there will not be any creative happenings for me to share with you!




Just for a little background info, my Husband and I bought property last May. We worked all summer with an architect, who helped design our house just the way we wanted it. Finally, the contractors began digging our basement on September 11th, 2007. Our move in date was March 10th, 2008. I just think it is so ironic that practically 6 months to the day we moved in!




Here's our property the day we bought it. Gotta love all those trees!





















Digging the basement.

















The completed basement.


Main floor complete, rough carpentry has started.

My goal is to post a little bit of the house progress everyday. This will help me to focus on my real scrapbook as well. I hope you will visit everyday to read my story. Stay tuned...more pictures tomorrow!


Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Great pictures. DH & I built our home 23 years ago and I often look back at all of our construction pictures. I hope your new home brings you much joy.

Teresa

MidwestStamper said...

This will be fun to see the progression of your house! Thanks for sharing this with us!
--Lidia

Debbie said...

I love progress pictures - houses, cards, anything. I love seeing the step-by-step.

Welcome to the blog world. It's a lot of fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin