Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Welcome to the Blog World!

Blogging! What a weird word! It took me a long time to understand what a Blog was and why people do it. After checking out a few of the blog links on my favorite websites I quickly learned what "Blogging" was all about. Now, everyone is doing it and I no longer want to feel left out! I've created my blog to share my life and love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of my life and be able to see my paper craft creations. I'm currently addicted to Scrapbooking and creating greeting cards, and in my free time these 2 crafts have become "habits"! I just can't get enough.



I've been making greeting cards for about 4 years now, but only started Scrapbooking about 9 months ago, when my Husband & I bought property last May to build our dream house. I've been scraping the progress ever since and we just moved in 2 weeks ago! More importantly however, over the last year a goal of mine was to get my greeting cards published in a card making idea magazine. After many submissions, I finally achieved this goal with an email from the editor of CARDS Magazine! I have a Birthday card published in their May 2008 issue! You can see the magazine here.



Thank you for welcoming me to the Blogging world! I look forward to sharing my Ink N' Scrap Habits with you. Please stay tuned for pictures and more details of my current projects as I develop my blog!

Smiles,
Jennifer

9 comments:

ScrapSoon said...

Hello,
Can't wait to see all your great cards and many more things on your blog.
Enjoy bloggingtime:-)

Sherri Thacker said...

Congratulations on your new blog. Soon you will be addicted like the rest of us. See you at the Shack! Sherri iloveflipflops

Kimmy said...

Congrats! How cool! Now we have yet ANOTHER addiction we must find time for :)

Jocy said...

Welcome! I'm looking forward to all the great think you'll show us here!

shuggy said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

Pam Speidel said...

Congrats on your new blog Jennifer! I would *love* to see photos of your new home...and your card creations too, of course! Smiles, Pam :)

Heather Grow said...

Welcome to the blog world and congratulations on being published.

Swamp Tulip said...

Congratulations on your new blog and on your new home. I look forward to visiting your blog each time I blog surf.

Teresa

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your new home and blog, love your picturs and look forward to seeing and reading more.l am will be setting up a blog after we move to our new home.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin