Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo-tiful Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

A new challenge started today over on the DRS Designs Blog. It's all about Halloween! It inspired me to ink up this cute little ghost (191C) and the new Boo-tiful Halloween Greeting (960E) from DRS Designs.  Here's the card I put together for the challenge.


The card base and the orange layer were stamped using watermark ink and the Spooky Eyes Background (647H). I embellished it with a strip of ribbon, 4 black eyelets and I used foam tape to adhere the black scallop and the gray layer for some dimension.

You can enter the Halloweeen challenge at DRS Designs HERE.  I hope you my entry and that you all have fun with all the little ghosts and goblins tonight! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin