Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Birthday Candle Wishes

Last week I showed a picture of all the cards I sent in to DRS Designs Operation Write Home Card Drive. Well, as promised, here's the scoop on one of them.


I started with an A2 size light blue cardstock base.  I stamped the Single Birthday Candle (258B) repeatedly on white cardstock to make my own handmade pattern paper. Then I  colored it with Copic Markers. I used this paper to decorate the top portion of my dark blue card front, and then added some satin ribbon tied in a bow at the bottom of it.  Next, I stamped the Small Birthday Wishes Greeting (020B) in the lower right corner of the card front and added 2 pearls to finish it off.

I hope whoever receives it likes it as much as I do!

Smiles,
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin