Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Y'all Scarecrow

I love Fall! It's a great time of year! I love the smell of leaves and all of the beautiful colors, and who doesn't love all of the apple and pumpkin flavored treats that are abundant now? Yum!! Another of my favorites are scarecrows. I used them to decorate both inside and outside my house. I just love their adorable faces and this Large Scarecrow (426L) from DRS Designs is no exception!


I colored this scarecrow with Copic Markers and used the out-of-the-box technique while cutting it out with a Nestie die. Then before removing the die I sponged it with brown ink which created a nice white frame around it. I did the same sponging technique with the Happy Fall Y'all Greeting (635B).  The card front was embossed with a leaf embossing folder and 2 red brads embellished the border at the bottom of it.


What are some of your Fall favorites? 
I hope you're enjoying this time of year as much as I am!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin