Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Be Thankful!

It's that time of year when many of us reflect on all of the blessings we have and share the things we are thankful for. Here's a card I created with stamps from DRS Designs with these thoughts of Thanksgiving in mind.

I started with an A2 brown cardstock base and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder and the Silhouette Branch Background (363H). The ivory layer on the card front was stamped lightly with Woven Plaid (613P). I stamped and colored the Be Thankful Cross (634G) on another piece of cardstock and then fussy cut it out. I then adhered it in the center of the card front and the ivory layer was matted with tan cardstock. I added 2 brads to the upper corners and then added sheer brown ribbon to the bottom. This was adhered to the card base and my card was complete.

So, what are you thankful for this year?
As always, I am thankful for being healthy, having a wonderful husband and family and being blessed with a beautiful son. Butm this year I am especially thankful for a healthy pregnancy and I'm eager to meet our new son in January! 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin